A therapeutic infusion of Arnica (Arnica montana) Petals in Sunflower Carrier Oil which offers therapists and home enthusiasts the opportunity to experience the therapeutic benefits of this popular homeopathic remedy in oil form.
Arnica has long been used for medicinal purposes. It is of great value in homeopathy, where it is used both internally and externally, in tiny doses, to treat shock, trauma, sprains, strains and bruises.
Arnica infused oil is excellent for bruises and sprains and in massage blends for aches and pains - particularly following sport or other strenous activity. Many believe that it is also soothing and restorative to both body and mind after injury or a period of worry. Some also recommend Arnica oil for nappy rash, although it should be used with caution, as it should never be applied to broken skin.
NOTE: Store away from other essential oils as strong smells antidote homeopathic remedies.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.