Benzoin (Styrax Benzoin) essential oil diluted at 60% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. The therapeutic properties of Benzoin are complemented by the soothing, skin nurturing qualities of the coconut in which it is infused. The experts at Base Formula have personally sourced the Benzoin which is renowned for its warm, comforting aroma and comprehensive therapeutic properties. This infused oil offers therapists and home enthusiasts the opportunity to experience the benefits of Benzoin in an affordable medium that needs no further blending or dilution.
Benzoin has been used for thousands of years as incense because of its sweet and soothing aroma. It has an affinity with the respiratory system and is recommended for the fingers and toes in winter. Historically it was used to 'cast out' devils whilst today it is helpful to change a negative state of mind into a positive one.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.