Jeni Broughton Clinical Aromatherapist
HDipSMT (VTCT), HDipCT (VTCT), DipBT (VTCT), TAQA, IQA
Jeni has a wide range of qualifications spanning holistic therapies, beauty, nails, sports and exercise. Her holistic qualifications include, but aren’t limited to:
- Licentiate Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy (Penny Price Academy)
- IFPA Associate Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy (Penny Price Academy)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- IFPA Aromatherapy for Pregnancy (Penny Price Academy)
- IFPA Aromatherapy for Babies & Children (Penny Price Academy)
- FHT/IFPA Massage in Pregnancy (Penny Price Academy)
- IFPA/ATC/IAM Cancer Care & Aromatherapy (Penny Price Academy)
- IFPA/ATC/IAM Pain Management & Aromatherapy (Penny Price Academy)
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Sport Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture for Sports Injuries
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Stone Massage Therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage (Carlton Institute)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Thermal Auricular Therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Crystal Therapy
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
Jeni has completed her Licentiate Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy (Aromatic Medicine Diploma). This highly specialist discipline, also known as Aromatology, covers materia medica, selecting oils based on their chemical components for treating specific conditions, and using specialist methods of application including intensive inhalation, neat application, raindrop treatments and controlled internal use (typically via gargling, pessaries and suppositories).
She has most recently qualified in Acupuncture for Musculoskeletal and Sports Injuries and Lymphatic Drainage Massage. She is a qualified Trainer, Assessor and Internal Verifier (TAQA) and also runs 1 day courses in Emergency First Aid at Work.
Jeni has worked in clinics for over 15 years and now runs her own business, Wren Holistics, where she utilises all her skills and expertise to provide ‘holistic’ treatments for her clients.
Over the years Jeni has worked with a wide variety of clients including competitive athletes such as swimmers and professional footballers as well as a Commonwealth Silver Medalist and an Olympian. She currently sponsors a local Team GB Athlete.
Jeni is an expert in product development and has created various aromatherapy-based products (some award-winning) for different companies including Base Formula. She also has her own retail product range and a specialist range for therapists.
As an experienced and qualified trainer, she has worked for many training providers and now offers accredited courses for therapists as well as general interest courses for people who just want to know more about natural health and beauty.
As well as being passionate about holistic therapies and acquiring new knowledge and skills, Jeni is also a keen fitness fanatic and has a wide range of fitness qualifications including Pilates, Body Balance, Body Jam, AquaPole® and AquaPole® Boxing Bag.
She enjoys teaching group exercise classes and loves to do a bit of sewing and crafting in her spare time.
You can read Jeni's articles on our blog.
Or find out more via her website and social media channels: