Related Blog Posts
Our Organic Lemon essential oil is expressed from the peel of the Lemon fruit. It takes approximately 3000 lemons to produce just a kilo of Lemon oil.
- Species: Citrus limonum
- Plant family: Rutaceae
- Origin: Sicily
- Note: Top
- Extraction method: Cold pressed
Do not use on very sensitive skin. Lemon essential oil is photosensitive which means that it should not be used before exposure to sunlight. Can have a temporary whitening/bleaching effect on certain skin types - please spot test first if you have any concerns.
Organic Lemon essential oil has haemostatic (stops bleeding), antiseptic and antibacterial properties which makes it good for washing/cleansing cuts and grazes. It is useful in skincare to brighten the complexion and treat oily / acne prone skin. Also thought to be an effective treatment for warts.
Lemon oil has a reviving and stimulating effect and is useful for treating stress-related fatigue and depression. It also helps to clear the mind, and boosts clarity of thought and memory.
Organic Lemon oil has an anti-microbial action which helps the body to fight infections such as colds and flu. Its detoxifying properties make it useful in lymphatic drainage massage and it can also be helpful for varicose veins, gout, arthritis and digestive acidity.
|Blends well with:||Other citruses, florals and most other essential oils.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.