Massage Oil Gift Set
- Product Code: XG-MASS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.79
Enjoy the healing power of massage to soothe your woes, or simply as a pampering treat.
Our 6-piece set of 100% pure and natural aromatherapy oils will support your wellbeing and nourish your skin. The set contains 5 aromatherapy massage blends with Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E and carefully selected essential oils, and we’ve also included a bottle of Grapeseed oil should you wish to make up your own massage blends.
The Base Formula linen gift bag contains:
- 100ml Detox Massage Oil with Patchouli, Sweet Orange and Juniperberry to support the body’s natural elimination of toxins and excess fluids.
- 100ml Muscles Massage Oil with Clary Sage, Sweet Marjoram, French Lavender and Rosemary to soothe the muscles and joints.
- 100ml Relaxing Massage Oil with Sandalwood, Frankincense, French Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain and Palmarosa to help you relax and unwind.
- 100ml Sensuality Massage Oil with Rose Absolute, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang to calm mind and body and seduce the senses.
- 100ml Uplifting Massage Oil with Bergamot, French Lavender, White Thyme, Neroli, Petitgrain and Eucalyptus radiata to lift the spirits and boost vitality.
- 100ml pure and natural Grapeseed oil – get creative and add your own essential oils to suit your mood.
How to use:
Our massage oils can be used in a variety of ways:
- Use up to 30ml for a full body massage or 5-10ml for smaller areas.
- Use as a bath or shower oil to pamper your skin and stimulate your senses. Add a couple of capfuls to a warm bath and swirl around to help the oils disperse. For a shower, massage into your décolletage before taking your shower. Cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take a few deep breaths to inhale the therapeutic aromas.
- Mix with some Dead Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt to make body scrubs or aromatherapy bath salts.
- Use as a moisturising body oil after a bath or shower to condition and fragrance the skin. Massage in when the skin is slightly damp to seal in moisture, and work in an upwards or downwards direction towards the heart.
Safety note: Take care if using in the bath or shower as the oils will create a slippery surface.