Ultra Fine French Green Clay
- Product Code: FCG-01
- Availability: In Stock
Our intensely absorbent Ultra Fine French Green Clay (Bentonite / Montmorillonite) helps to purify and refine the complexion. Widely used in natural skincare treatments and particularly suited to oily, congested and acne prone skin.
- Ex Tax: £2.50
Our Ultra Fine French Green Clay (also known as Bentonite or Montmorillonite) is ideal for creating deep cleansing, purifying face masks and other natural skincare treatments such as body masks, muds, wraps and poultices. Green Clay can be blended with pure water but for added therapeutic benefits it is best combined with other natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera Gels, Essential Oils or Hydrolats (Hydrosols).
Our mineral rich Green Clay has a luxurious texture and is intensely absorbent, helping to draw toxins, bacteria and impurities from deep within the skin. This will help to cleanse and revitalise the complexion, tighten the pores and clear congested and problem skin types. It can be used daily on problem areas, or as part of a weekly facial treatment.
Mined from bedrock quarries in France, Green Clay is 100% natural, unscented and synthetic free making it the perfect natural skincare ingredient for salon or home spa treatments.
This cosmetic clay is particularly beneficial for people with oily, congested and acne prone skin. If you have combination, dry or sensitive skin we recommend using our Kaolin Clay which has a milder and gentler effect.
Please be advised that larger bulk quantities of clay (500g) will be shipped in plastic bags. Smaller quantities will be packaged within 50g sachets.
- Combine ground oatmeal, lemon zest, lemon juice, yoghurt and green clay and mix to a paste - you can add more yoghurt if the mixture is too dry
- Add essential oils and mix thoroughly
- Apply to the face and neck taking care to avoid the eye area
- Leave for 10-15 minutes
- Remove with a cloth and warm water
- Splash face with cold water then tone and moisturise as normal
- Grind the Himalayan Pink Salt using a pestle and mortar
- Combine all the ingredients and mix these into a paste using a little Orange Flower Hydrolat if needed
- Massage into your skin using circular motions
- Rinse off with warm water