Green Clay Face Mask Kit
- Product Code: GMK
- Availability: In Stock
Green Clay Face Mask Kit - Treat yourself to a deep-cleansing, ultra-hydrating, face mask using Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with Honeysuckle Extract, Ultra Fine French Green Clay and your preferred choice of Hydrolat.
- Ex Tax: £16.75
Our Green Clay Face Mask Kit contains a fine selection of natural-based skin care products that you can use to maintain a bright and healthy complexion.
The kit Includes: Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with Honeysuckle Extract (500ml), Ultra Fine French Green Clay (50g) and your choice of Hydrolat (200ml).
Our Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel and French Green Clay can be combined to create a deep cleansing face mask to purify, nourish and revitalise the skin. The hydrolat can be used as a gentle eye mask, and as a natural skin toner to complete your facial treatment.
Green Clay is intensely absorbant, helping to draw our dirt, impurities and excess oil. It is therefore particularly beneficial for use on oily, congested or blemish prone skin.
To complement the treatment we recommend Witch Hazel or Orange Flower Hydrolat for oily skin types, and Witch Hazel or Lavender Hydrolat for blemish or acne prone skin. Lavender Hydrolat is particularly useful if the acne is hormone related. If you have a preference for Rose Hydrolat then this can also be useful for oily and blemish prone skin.
For combination, dry or sensitive skin please try our Kaolin Clay Face Mask Kit.
- Cleanse face thoroughly
- Mix 50ml of Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with enough French Green Clay to make a thick, smooth, yoghurt-like paste.
- Using a mask brush, apply a thin layer to the face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. If you don't have a brush you can simply use your fingers. This will create a deep cleansing, non setting mask that will also nourish and re-hydrate your skin.
- Soak two cotton pads with hydrolat and place over the eyes.
- Relax and leave in place for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, gently remove the mask using cotton pads soaked in hydrolat.
Click the video tab to watch a video demonstration of how to make your own clay face mask.