Kaolin Clay Face Mask Kit
- Product Code: KMK
- Availability: In Stock
Kaolin Clay Face Mask Kit - Enjoy a gentle, purifying, complexion boosting face mask with our Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with Honeysuckle Extract, Kaolin Clay and your preferred choice of Hydrolat.
- Ex Tax: £15.63
Our Kaolin Clay Face Mask Kit contains a fine selection of natural-based skin care products that you can use to maintain a bright and healthy complexion.
The kit includes: Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with Honeysuckle Extract (500ml), Kaolin Green Clay (50g) and your choice of Hydrolat (200ml).
Our Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel and Kaolin Clay can be combined to create a purifying and revitalising face mask for smoother, healthier and more radiant looking skin. The hydrolat is ideal to use as a soothing, nourishing eye mask, and as a natural skin toner to complete your facial treatment.
Kaolin Clay has a mild and gentle action that is suitable for use on all skin types. It is particularly recommended for combination, dry and sensitive skin. To complement the Kaolin Clay mask we recommend the following hydrolats:-
- Orange Flower Hydrolat or Rose Hydrolat for normal or combination skin
- Lavender, Chamomile, Rose or Witch Hazel Hydrolat for mature or prematurely ageing skin
- Rose or Lavender Hydrolat for dry skin
- Chamomile, Lavender or Rose Hydrolat for sensitive skin
- Witch Hazel or Orange Flower Hydrolat for oily or blemish prone skin
For oily, blemish or acne prone skin you could also try our Green Clay Fask Mask Kit.
- Cleanse your face
- Combine 50ml of Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel with enough Kaolin Clay to make a smooth paste - this should be the consistency of thick yoghurt.
- Apply a thin layer to the face and neck, using a face mask brush (or clean fingers). Take care to avoid the eye area.
- Saturate 2 cotton pads with hydrolat. Lie back and place these over the eyes.
- Remove the cotton pads after 10-15 minutes.
- Use cotton pads soaked in hydrolat to remove the mask - take care not to rub too hard or pull at the skin. Alternatively use warm water and a flannel if you prefer then finish by toning your skin with the hydrolat.