Related Blog Posts
- Species: Cymbopogon citratus
- Plant family: Poaceae
- Origin: Egypt
- Note: Top
- Extraction method: Steam distilled
Non toxic. Not recommended for use on sensitive skin. Use in moderation. May stain if not correctly diluted.
Organic Lemongrass essential oil has antiseptic and astringent properties which can be beneficial for oily and acne prone skin. It is also a powerful insect repellent and an excellent deodorant.
Lemongrass has an energising and uplifting effect which can be beneficial for stress-related conditions and fatigue. It can also aid concentration and clearer, positive thinking - which can be useful for meditation or study.
Organic Lemongrass essential oil has pain relieving properties. It also helps to tighten connective tissue which makes it useful for sports-related injuries and general muscular strains and pains.
|Blends well with:||
Most citruses and florals (particularly Geranium), Black Pepper, Rosemary and Ginger.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.