Related Blog Posts
Our Organic Peppermint essential oil is steam distilled from flowering tops and leaves of the Peppermint herb. There are many different varieties of Peppermint but Mentha piperita is considered to be better than Mentha arvensis (Cornmint). Oil that is sourced from the UK tends to contain between 60-70% menthol (Cornmint from China contains approx 85% and US Peppermint approx 50%).
- Species: Mentha piperita
- Plant family: Lamiaceae
- Origin: UK
- Note: Middle
- Extraction method: Steam distilled
Use in small amounts. Do not use while pregnant or with children under 7 years old. Take care with sensitive skin.
Organic Peppermint essential oil helps to cool and soothe hot, red, itchy, irritated, and inflamed skin. It can also be used for facial steaming to help clear and decongest oily and acne prone skin.
Peppermint oil invigorates the mind and can aid clear thinking and concentration. Can be helpful for lifting the spirits and for treating mental fatigue. Its stimulating properties can also be useful for treating shock!
Organic Peppermint is one of the best oils for digestive problems such as nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, diarrhea, constipation, wind, stomach cramps and IBS. Also beneficial for headaches, migraines, colds, flu, respiratory problems, fever and muscular aches and pains.
|Blends well with:||
Lavender, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lemon.
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.