Related Blog Posts
Lavender Fine is grown from seeds taken from wild plants and cultivated at high altitudes (which results in a high ester content). It has a shorter growing season and a lower essential oil yield than other varieties, but the quality of the oil produced is worth every penny. It has a well-rounded floral aroma which many aromatherapists consider to be superior to all other Lavender oils.
Our Organic Lavender Fine is a valuable essential oil that has many therapeutic applications.
- Species: Lavandula angustifolia
- Plant family: Lamiaceae
- Origin: France
- Note: Middle
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Lavender oil's antiseptic properties are particularly useful in caring for the skin. It is beneficial for oily and acne prone skin, dandruff, minor wounds and burns, as well as insect bites/stings. It can also be used as a natural insect repellent.
Lavender Fine is one of the most 'relaxing' varieties of Lavender oil (due in part to its high ester levels). It helps to soothe, calm and balance the emotions, and is therefore useful for treating those with depression, anxiety and stress-related conditions. Also good for insomnia.
Organic Lavender oil has analgesic properties which can be helpful for a variety of aches and pains including headaches. Its anti-viral and decongestant properties are also useful in treating colds and flu.
|Blends well with:||Most oils, particularly other florals, citruses and herbs.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.