Related Blog Posts
Our Organic Orange Sweet essential oil is steam-distilled from the peel of almost ripe oranges. It is often called the 'smiley essential oil' due to its cheery and comforting effects. It is a gentle oil that is safe to use with children.
- Species: Citrus sinensis
- Plant family: Rutaceae
- Origin: Italy
- Note: Top
- Extraction method: Cold pressed
Non toxic. Patch test first on sensitive skin. Do not use on skin before prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Organic Orange Sweet essential oil can help to decongest oily/acne prone skin. It also has a general tonic effect that can be beneficial for dry, irritated and mature skin types.
Orange Sweet has a relaxing, comforting, uplifting effect which can be helpful for stress-related problems and anxiety. It can also be beneficial for insomnia and is particularly good to use with children to help them sleep.
Organic Orange oil can help to support the immune system and the body's natural elimination of toxins. It is useful for treating digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhoea and cramps.
|Blends well with:||Other citruses and spices, also Clary Sage, Myrrh, Geranium, Frankincense|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Write Your Own Review
- The information provided is for personal information and interest. It is not intended to offer a medicinal treatment for any condition. Please consult your GP or nurse if you have any health concerns whatsoever.
- Essential oils are not to be used undiluted and are not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If using an essential oil on your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body first (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- If you have questions about using essential oils please contact us via the 'Contact Us' page in the footer.